Seattle Career Coaching, Seattle Career Development Coaching
This recession means a lot of professionals are in pain. Many feel stuck in jobs that no longer engage them. Trapped in dead end jobs with no future or working with or for people they don’t respect or can’t grow with. Seattle career coaching and career development coaches help stuck professionals strategize how to take your career to the next level or secure a new future that is a fit with your talents, strengths and abilities.
You may be a candidate for Seattle career coaching if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
» Do you feel overwhelmed? Dissatisfied with your job and career?
» Are your talents and skills being wasted at your job? Believe you are unpaid or undervalued?
» Are you in career transition?
» Are you neglecting your personal life, family and/or friends?
» Do you need to brush up on your interviewing skills?
Clients who benefit from Seattle career coaching:
- Someone who is on a fast track and looking to get to the next level.
- We help the client enhance their leadership and emotional intelligence and take action to showcase their talents and skills.
- A person in transition. Someone who is between something–jobs, careers or life stages-and knows that there is a gap between where they are and where they want to be.
- Our Career development services in Seattle help clients take the time to discover their life purpose, passions, skills and desired outcomes for life and then work out the best plan to achieve those outcomes. Professionals looking to make a career change. We can help you identify success strategies to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
- Practice and preparation for succeeding the all important job interview!
Career Coaching Process:
- Assessments to help you identify strengths and challenges
- Explore core life values
- Prioritize and plan life roles and opportunities
- Find your energy, joy and passion
- Develop a career and life adult learning agenda
- Define your mission, purpose, vision and develop a plan to achieve
- Job interviewing practice and skill development
Life is too short to be stuck in a job that doesn’t allow you to bring your best self forward. We simply spend too much of our lives at work to not be engaged and valued.
Your Pathways to Change Seattle career development coach will assist you to set and achieve proactive life and professional goals. We can help you gain control of your career, and spend time on the people and activities you value most. Call 360-682-5807 today for more information on our career coaching.