Seattle Team Development & Coaching – Is your team performing to its potential?
Just because you throw people together in a team…
Does not mean that you will get a high performing team!
High performing teams develop through training and attention to team behaviors, interpersonal interactions, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
What we can do as your Seattle team development coach:
- Improve results, problem solving, accountability, interpersonal, skills and commitment.
- Increase leadership skills on the team
- Facilitate exercises and team processes to maximize participation, creativity, collaboration and decision making for team productivity
- Reduce time wasted on unproductive, dysfunctional behaviors of team
- Increase desired business results in less time
Questions to ask when considering team coaching (areas we address when coaching teams):
- Are we really a team?
- Does the team have the skills necessary to achieve goals?
- Do all members speak up without fear?
- Do all members contribute to decision- making and problem solving?
- Is conflict handled in a way that results in a high quality decision?
- Are goals, team member roles and expectations understood?
- Does the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Does the team share mutual accountability?
- Are team members committed to a team goal and understand their part in making it happen?
- Are team members accountable to each other?
- Do team meetings lack decision making?
- Is the level of politics higher than morale?
- Over 20 years experience working with teams
- Practical, simple team-training, communication and conflict resolution models and exercises.
- A systems approach to improve the performance of your team.